Saturday, November 20, 2010

Martha and Derek

I met Martha and Derek almost a year ago at the Thanksgiving Point Wedding Expo. They were super fun to work with! These photos are from their wedding back in July, at The Lion House in Salt Lake City. They wanted an English Countryside type of feel. Long wait, but I assure you they are worth it! Photos courtesy of Hayley Andersen Photography (minus the close-up of the cake, the boutonnieres, and table #1 - those are from me). Check them out!
This last one is from Martha's bridals, at the State Capitol Building.

4 comments:

Anelieze Castrejon said...

oh my...can i turn back the clock three and a half years and have you make these exact pieces for my wedding? oooh, i know, how bout for my anniversary next june? :) gorgeous, really!

Martha said...

Glad you got the pictures! Thanks again, the flowers were all so beautiful!

R_pain4realz said...

I am voting for Martina and Aj!!!

paynetanner15 said...

I am going to vote for Martina and AJ!!